Friday, July 14
- Microwave popcorn is an abomination.
- The heavy white Ma Bell rotary phone had better sound quality than anything I
have used since.
- Emotionally, I do not really believe in forms of winter heat which do not
involve burning pieces of trees.
- Nothing in the ill-advised, mythos-betraying prequels looked cooler than the
costumes, muppets, and models of episodes IV-VI.
- Religiously motivated vilification of Darwinism was more interesting when its
foremost practitioners talked about Loch Ness and argued from Job that man had
shared the earth with dinosaurs.
:: read the margins