Democratize the Eschaton.
- E :: Democratize the Eschaton.
- E. E. Cummings :: Now i lay(with everywhere around)
- ESR :: <Brennen> See EricStevenRaymond.
- Easter :: IdeaLogging
- EasternEurope :: PlaceLogging.
- EasyTimeline :: WareLogging.
- EcologicalIndian :: BookLogging, IdeaLogging. ShepardKrech wrote ''The Ecological Indian: Myth and History''. UniversityOfNebraskaPress is probably going to publish a collection called ''(Reconsidering|Perspectives on) the Ecological Indian: Native Americans and the Environment''.
- EdenRobinson :: TrackingWriters.
- EditGrid :: WareLogging.
- EditSaveTestEdit :: <Brennen> There has got to be a better pattern with regard to text editors, documents, and code.
- EdithTurner :: TrackingAcademics. UniversityOfVirginia, anthropology. Editor of ''AnthropologyAndHumanism''. Married VictorTurner.
- EdwardAbbey :: TrackingWriters, IdeaLogging.
- EdwardHoagland :: TrackingWriters, Essays.
- EdwardTufte :: TrackingWriters. Specifically, Edward R. Tufte, who writes about the presentation of information. VisualizingThings.
- Edwin R Sweeney :: TrackingAcademics, TrackingWriters, NativeAmericanHistory.
- Eee PC :: WareLogging.
- ElPasoTexas :: PlaceLogging.
- ElainePagels :: TrackingWriters, TrackingAcademics. HistoryOfChristianity.
- Elizabeth :: Elizabeth Ann Baker
- ElizabethCookLynn :: Elizabeth Cook-Lynn. TrackingAcademics, TrackingWriters, NativeAmericanHistory.
- ElizabethHampsten :: <Brennen> TrackingWriters. Gretchen says to check out ''Read this only to yourself''.
- ElizabethsGoals :: SeeAlso: GraduatePrograms, AlbanyFreeSchool, DemocraticEducation, AlternativeEducation, PhilosophyOfEducation, HistoryOfEducation, DemocraticSchool
- ElvisPerkins :: Music.
- ElvisPreston :: Music?
- EmacsEditor :: WareLogging. A family of enormously popular TextEditors-cum-operating-systems.
- EmilyShort :: TrackingWriters, InteractiveFiction.
- EmmaGoldman :: TrackingWriters. AnarchistPhilosophy.
- EmmylouHarris :: Music.
- EmporiaKansas :: PlaceLogging
- EncyclopaediaBritannica :: IdeaLogging, sort of.
- EncyclopaediaBrittanica :: Typo. It's spelled EncyclopaediaBritannica.
- EndersGame :: BookLogging, OrsonScottCard.
- EnglishCommonLaw :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging
- EpicureanParadox :: IdeaLogging. The idea of the ProblemOfEvil - the incompatibility of the existence of (benevolent) god(s) with the presence of evil in the world - attributed to Epicurus.
- EricStevenRaymond :: <Brennen> Actually, I just kind of think ESR is a raging idiot:
- ErikZissu :: TrackingAcademics
- ErrolMorris :: TrackingWriters
- Essays :: KennethRexroth wrote about lit, poetry, politics, painting, music, sex, religion, mysticism, contemplation, history, science, philosophy, ecology, education. Some a lot and some just a little, but most of the interesting things.
- EstesParkColorado :: PlaceLogging. Next door to RockyMountainNationalPark.
- EugeneHunn :: <Brennen> U. Washington faculty page (anthropology dept.)
- EugeneOregon :: PlaceLogging
- Eutaw :: Music. A 2001 album by OldCrowMedicineShow. Also EutawAlabama.
- EverettCharlesAlbers :: TrackingWriters.
- EverythingIsSacred :: IdeaLogging.
- Everything is sacred :: This morning outside I stood
- EvolutionaryPsychology :: IdeaLogging
- EvolutionaryStability :: IdeaLogging
- EvolvingRegularExpression :: SeeAlso: RegularExpressions. At the moment, this page is a sample of refining a regex until it returns the desired results - all the second lines of a set of files which are something other than plaintext. (i.e., contain HTML or weird control characters.)
- ExamplesOfBullshit :: www.poetrymagazines.org.uk/magazine/record.asp?id=13406
- ExquisiteCorpse :: Just go see the wikipedia article.
- ExtraordinaryCommonplaces :: HistoryOfTheBook. A review by RobertDarnton, The New York Review of Books, December 21, 2000, of:
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited June 7, 2005