Hopeless, as in "He was a hopeless..."
- H :: Hopeless, as in "He was a hopeless..."
- HackerLit :: IdeaLogging
- Hackers :: IdeaLogging. HackerLit. BookLogging - StevenLevy's Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution.
- HackersAndPainters :: BookLogging, an essay collection by PaulGraham.
- Hacking :: Phil Karlton: "There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation and naming things."
- HandTools :: WareLogging. SeeAlso: PowerTools.
- HantavirusInBoulderCounty :: <Brennen> www.co.boulder.co.us/health/pr/2005/06302005hantavirus.htm
- HarperLee :: <Brennen> TrackingWriters.
- HarvestMoon :: UltimateFrisbee
- HarveyDanger :: RequiredMusic. Fuckin' brilliant couple of albums a while back. Presently offering their latest for download, free of charge.
- Haskell :: WareLogging. A ProgrammingLanguage.
- HavelockDistrict :: PlaceLogging, LincolnNebraska.
- HaymarketPark :: PlaceLogging, baseball park in LincolnNebraska, near TheHaymarket.
- HaysKansas :: PlaceLogging
- HelenHuntJackson :: TrackingWriters, NativeAmericanHistory.
- HelenWaddell :: TrackingWriters
- HemMusic :: ChamberFolkMusic?
- HendricksConference :: See HendricksSymposium.
- HendricksSymposium :: Hendricks Symposium on Biology and Politics, UniversityOfNebraska, mid-October 2006. Lots of EvolutionaryPsychology stuff. Some GameTheory, some brain scans, some modeling. TwinStudies seem to be a big deal in these circles. GroupSelection vs. IndividualSelection.
- HenriBergson :: TrackingWriters. Intuition.
- HenriCole :: TrackingWriters
- HenryPetroski :: TrackingWriters, HistoryOfTechnology. TheEvolutionOfUsefulThings.
- HerbertKohl :: TrackingWriters, TrackingAcademics.
- HereDocuments :: PerlLanguage and others.
- HermanHesse :: TrackingWriters. ''BeneathTheWheel'', ''TheGlassBeadGame''.
- HermanLehmann :: TrackingWriters, HistoryOf, NativeAmericanHistory.
- HernandoDeSoto :: <Brennen> HistoryOf.
- HeroPens :: MadeInChina. A Chinese FountainPen manufacturer that produces, among other things, a number of knockoffs of classic Parker designs.
- HeyMercedes :: One line sticks in my head: "The midnight rainstorm crashing down..."
- HighFidelity :: A great flick. Also a pretty good book by NickHornby. RequiredMusic. SeeAlso: MixTape, TheBetaBand.
- HigherOrderPerl :: BookLogging, PerlLanguage, FunctionalProgramming.
- HipsterPda :: <Brennen> WareLogging.
- HistoricalSocieties :: NebraskaStateHistoricalSociety
- HistoryOf :: A label for pages on the history of things.
- HistoryOfAgriculture :: HistoryOf, IdeaLogging. Much to be understood here...
- HistoryOfAnarchism :: HistoryOfIdeas.
- HistoryOfAnarchy :: IdeaLogging. SeeAlso: AnarchistPhilosophy.
- HistoryOfArchitecture :: <Brennen> HistoryOf.
- HistoryOfBeer :: Write something.
- HistoryOfChildbirth :: WilliamSmellie
- HistoryOfChina :: HistoryOf.
- HistoryOfEducation :: IdeaLogging, HistoryOf. SeeAlso: PhilosophyOfEducation, with which we should see heavy overlap.
- HistoryOfIndustry :: Write something.
- HistoryOfLiteracy :: IdeaLogging.
- HistoryOfMining :: HistoryOfIndustry, HistoryOfTechnology, HistoryOfScience, IndustrialRevolution.
- HistoryOfPhilosophy :: IdeaLogging, HistoryOf
- HistoryOfRoads :: IdeaLogging, HistoryOf.
- HistoryOfScience :: HistoryOf
- HistoryOfSlavery :: IdeaLogging, HistoryOf, NativeAmericanHistory.
- HistoryOfTechnology :: JosephNeedham
- HistoryOfTheBook :: HistoryOfLiteracy.
- HistoryOfTheTextEditor :: HistoryOfTechnology.
- HistoryOfWar :: HistoryOf, HumanNature.
- HiwayDiner :: PlaceLogging, LincolnNebraska.
- HomageToCatalonia :: BookLogging, GeorgeOrwell.
- HomePage :: This is a sort of wiki for p1k3.com. It contains comments for some of the entries here, and random notes on other things.
- HomePageBackup :: This is an old version of the HomePage.
- HomeRecordingStudio :: IdeaLogging, potential WareLogging.
- HomemadeCrackers :: From Brent's blog, November 2007:
- Homeschooling :: Grown Without Schooling
- HomesteadNationalMonument :: HistoryOf. PlaceLogging, near BeatriceNebraska. See also MontanaHistoricalSociety, OralHistory.
- HoneTuwhare :: RequiredPoetry
- HongKong :: PlaceLogging
- HordeWebmail :: <Brennen> WareLogging, ThingsWhichSuck (subcategory FeatureRich).
- HowBuildingsLearn :: BookLogging, Architecture, by StewartBrand.
- HowToSpeakPoetry :: By LeonardCohen, from ''Death of a Lady's Man''.
- Hum :: Music.
- HumanEcology :: IdeaLogging. Apparently an academic discipline, of sorts. I'd never heard of this 'til the other day. The Wikipedia article is interesting, though it looks like it could use more & varied input.
- HumanNature :: IdeaLogging, HistoryOf.
- HumanistSans :: A font style. SansSerif.
- HurricaneStuff :: Specifically, stuff about HurricaneKatrina and its aftermath, particularly in NewOrleansLouisiana.
- HyperCard :: WareLogging. HyperCard was this amazing piece of software for the Apple Macintosh, once upon a time, that existed in a space somewhere between programming language, IDE, scripting language runtime, document, information manager, graphics tool, presentation app, command line, and exuberantly weird toy. It was probably the closest Apple has ever come to a justification for their egomaniacal claims of unrivalled genius in design.
- HyperTextMarkupLanguage :: WareLogging, a MarkupLanguage.
- Hypertext :: IdeaLogging
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited March 26, 2007