My favorite I words are, in no particular order:
- I :: My favorite I words are, in no particular order:
- IRC :: WareLogging.
- IRC Mode :: <Brennen> The standard, though by no means only, rendering of conversation in an IRC channel looks something like this. Lines of text are prefixed by a nickname in angle brackets, with each successive line appearing at the bottom of the screen or window and dialog scrolling upwards.
- I say :: And you open the door and you step inside --
- IanVanheusen :: TrackingWriters. Ian VanHeusen.
- IdeaLogging :: Generally this is one idea per paragraph, although not always. See also: TechnicalIdeaLogging.
- ImageManipulation :: WareLogging.
- InAmerica :: Here in America
- InBrowserTerminals :: WareLogging
- Inconsolata :: A HumanistSans monospaced font by RaphLevien, intended for printed source code.
- Index of all pages ::
- IndexCard :: WareLogging.
- IndexCards :: See IndexCard.
- Index of all pages :: See PageIndex.
- IndividualSelection :: IdeaLogging, LevelsOfSelection. MethodologicalIndividualism?
- IndustrialRevolution :: Write something.
- IndustrialWorkersOfTheWorld :: SeeAlso: KennethRexroth, GarySnyder, JoeHill.
- InevitableCognitiveDecline :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging.
- InformationPollution :: IdeaLogging.
- InformationTheory :: IdeaLogging.
- InitiationOfForce :: IdeaLogging
- InkscapeStuff :: WareLogging, ImageManipulation.
- IntegratedDevelopmentEnvironment :: WareLogging, IdeaLogging.
- IntellectualProperty :: IdeaLogging. IsTheft. SeeAlso: CopyrightLaw, PatentLaw, TrademarkLaw. FairUse, PublicDomain.
- IntentionalCommunity :: IdeaLogging.
- InteractiveFiction :: IdeaLogging, WareLogging. AdventureGames.
- Intermap :: On the p1k3 wiki, you can easily link to other sites using the intermap feature, like this:
- InternationalDemocraticEducationConference :: www.educationrevolution.org/index.html
- InternetExplorer :: WareLogging.
- InternetRelayChat :: WareLogging, of a sort. IRC is the granddaddy of nearly all functional text-based chat systems on the Internet. It uses a client / server model: You get whichever client suits your fancy, and connect to a server where you can message other users directly and join "channels" to talk with a group. This design apparently draws some inspiration from CitizensBandRadio, and anticipates the useful features of most instant messaging clients.
- IraCarmen :: TrackingAcademics
- IraqWar :: www.guardian.co.uk/world/datablog/interactive/2010/oct/23/wikileaks-iraq-deaths-map
- IronCladLou :: RequiredMusic. A Hum song.
- IronEyesCody :: TrackingPeople. The guy in the crying indian ad. I think.
- IronweedCollective :: CommunalSocieties? Well, maybe. An AnarchistCollective in AlbanyNewYork.
- IroquoisConfederacy :: NativeAmericanHistory, HistoryOf.
- IroquoisConfederation :: IroquoisConfederacy
- IsOughtProblem :: IdeaLogging.
- Is wiki simple :: In one sense, I think the whole concept of a wiki has this kind of wonderfully simple purity. There's this page, like the one you're looking at right now, and you can change anything on it and make it connect to other pages that might or might not already exist. When you look at the basic restraints placed on the web browser, and how hard it is to really change its basic nature past a certain point, this might be the best way there is for a lot of people to edit the web.
- IsaacAsimov :: TrackingWriters
- IsaacGraves :: Proprieter of IRG Designs, website design company.
- IssueTracking :: WareLogging
- It's supposed to be messy :: A brief list:
- IvanIllich :: TrackingWriters.
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited June 10, 2009