Killjoy, kyrie, kippers, Kal-El.
- K :: Killjoy, kyrie, kippers, Kal-El.
- KDE :: WareLogging
- KamaSutra :: BookLogging.
- KansasCity :: PlaceLogging. KansasCityKansas, KansasCityMissouri. Also a song by OkkervilRiver.
- KansasCityKansas :: PlaceLogging
- KansasCityMissouri :: PlaceLogging
- KansasState :: PlaceLogging
- KansasStateHistoricalSociety :: www.kshs.org
- KansasStateUniversity :: PlaceLogging, a land grant institution in ManhattanKansas.
- KarlMarx :: TrackingWriters.
- KarmaConsideredHarmful :: IdeaLogging. SeeAlso: MagicalStructureJuice. ConsideredHarmful. UserModeratedComments. ConversationAsContest.
- KatherineOsburn :: TrackingAcademics
- KatieEuliss :: RequiredMusic: Currently half of TruckstopHoneymoon with MikeWest.
- KennethRexroth :: RequiredPoetry, TrackingWriters. The first place to look is The Bureau of Public Secrets' Rexroth Archive. Lots of text. After that, hit a library.
- KennethWilliamTownsend :: TrackingAcademics, NativeAmericanHistory, NativeDraftResistance.
- KenyonReview :: www.kenyonreview.org/
- KettleCorn :: Kettle corn is a sweet and salty variant of PopCorn. Not sure of its origins, but InAmerica it's often made in big, literal kettles and sold at fairs, festivals, and assorted other gatherings.
- KevinSmith :: TrackingAcademics, UniversityOfNebraska, PoliticalScience.
- KillYourTelevision :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging.
- KimyaDawson :: Music.
- KingJamesVersion :: <Brennen> An English version of the Bible. Pretty lousy translation, but pretty good literature. Also, an album by HarveyDanger which I remember liking quite a bit. It contains the immortal lines "I was having a lovely brunch with Jesus Christ / but then he had to go and die for my sins / and leave my ass with the check". Or something like that.
- Kira :: Siempre Yo
- KnifeSharpening :: forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=26036 - well-written, lots of detail, good illustrations.
- KnowItExists :: IdeaLogging. It's totally about knowing something exists. A rationale or development direction for WalaCode.
- KnowledgeMarket :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging. GoogleAnswers is one example of what I'm thinking of: People pay for answers/solutions, which then become public knowledge.
- Konsole :: WareLogging. KDE.
- Kuler :: WareLogging
- KurtVonnegut :: TrackingWriters
- KutnaHora :: PlaceLogging. CzechRepublic.
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited June 7, 2005