L words which continue to haunt me:
- L :: L words which continue to haunt me:
- LaBelle :: He shows up on here once in a while to view stuff. Cite his work in everything you do: he needs it for tenure.
- LaBelleski :: Put the bottle down, Nate.
- LaborTheoryOfValue :: IdeaLogging
- LamySafari :: WareLogging. A FountainPen.
- LanguageLog :: TrackingAcademics, Linguistics.
- LarryNiven :: TrackingWriters.
- Latin verse :: server.riverdale.k12.or.us/~bblack/meter.html
- LauraTohe :: <Brennen> TrackingAcademics, TrackingWriters
- LaurelNebraska :: <Brennen> PlaceLogging
- LawOfReciprocalMaintenance :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging. "Every thing in life is either using something else or being used." Stumbled across this one on a site for an alternative primary school in BoulderColorado.
- LawrenceFerlinghetti :: RequiredPoetry. CityLights.
- LawrenceKansas :: NickelCreek at LibertyHall
- LawrenceLessig :: <Brennen> TrackingWriters, IntellectualProperty. CreativeCommons.
- LawrenceThompson :: TrackingWriters - proper spelling?
- LearnCalligraphy :: BookLogging. ''Learn Calligraphy: The Complete Book of Lettering and Design'', by MargaretShepherd. Excessively cute in places, but well designed and info dense.
- LearningPerl :: WareLogging, BookLogging. A book on the PerlLanguage, but also a thing I'm sometimes trying to do.
- LearningPhp :: <Brennen> WareLogging.
- Learning FreeBSD :: WareLogging
- LeathermanTool :: Sort of the definitive multi-tool - two hinged bits which open to form the handles of a pair of pliers, and contain assorted blades/drivers/gizmos. The barebones model has a knife, file, bottle opener, standard and Phillips screwdrivers, and some little pointy things. It's a bit lightweight for a lot of things, but generally good to have around. I've had occasion to use all of the bits excepting one.
- LedZeppelin :: TheGreatestRockAndRollBandOfAllTime.
- LeftHandBooks :: PlaceLogging. Leftist bookstore/collective in BoulderColorado, on PearlStreetMall.
- LegacyOfAshes :: BookLogging. A CIA history by TimWeiner.
- LeoTolstoy :: <Brennen> TrackingWriters. ''The Kingdom of God is Within You''. A bunch of FatRussianNovels. ChristianAnarchism?
- LeonardCohen :: Music, RequiredPoetry, TrackingWriters.
- LesterBangs :: TrackingWriters
- LeuchtturmNotebook :: A MoleskineNotebook -alike.
- LevelsOfSelection :: IdeaLogging
- Leviticus ::
- LewisAndClark :: HistoryOf
- LewisBlackwell :: TrackingWriters
- LibertarianParty :: ReasonMagazine
- LibraryThing :: <brennen> www.librarything.com/
- LicensePlate :: www.15q.net/ - License Plates 1969-Present
- LightweightMarkup :: WareLogging / IdeaLogging.
- LincolnNebraska :: PlaceLogging, in NebraskaState.
- LincolnStar :: Some notes taken once for a paper we never wrote.
- LinearPerspective :: IdeaLogging, VisualizingThings. A technique for rendering 3-dimensional shapes on a flat surface, making use of the optical effect that more distant objects appear smaller, and recede into the visual field.
- LinersAreCrucial :: Misfired IdeaLogging. Try OneLinersAreCrucial.
- Linguistics :: IdeaLogging
- LinkDump :: pressfreedomfoundation.org
- LinkDumpArchive :: ''Archives of old LinkDump stuff, in order to keep the front page loading relatively quick. These should probably be mined for interesting stuff.''
- LinkDumpArchiveEight :: A LinkDumpArchive
- LinkDumpArchiveFive :: = june, july 2007 =
- LinkDumpArchiveNine :: == late 2011 ==
- LinkDumpArchiveOne :: Lucy Parsons
- LinkDumpArchiveSeven :: A LinkDumpArchive.
- LinkDumpArchiveSix :: = November 2007 =
- LinkDumpArchiveTen :: 2012 - 2013
- LinkDumpArchiveThree :: = september 2006 =
- LinkDumpArchiveTwo :: Started April 3, 2006. See LinkDumpArchive, LinkDump.
- Linux :: WareLogging.
- LinuxMagazine :: www.linuxmagazine.com/
- LinuxUndelete :: <Brennen> Doable, apparently, on an ext2 filesystem. Not so much on ext3.
- LiteraryMachines :: Assertion: Computers are literary machines. This is as central to their evolved nature as mathematics, and perhaps more fundamental to the general human experience of computing.
- LogicalPositivism :: IdeaLogging. What is? wp is good on this.
- LongmontColorado :: PlaceLogging.
- LoopsInBash :: BashTricks. I always forget how to do this, and I'm sick of looking it up for that once every two months when I need it.
- LordAlfredTennyson :: "The Charge of the Light Brigade"
- LorettaFowler :: TrackingAcademics
- LosAngelesCalifornia :: PlaceLogging
- LotusNotes :: WareLogging. Groupware, which is to say a very slow e-mail system with a raging superfluity of inefficient capability and a lot of metaphors borrowed from paper document systems.
- LouisvilleColorado :: PlaceLogging. Near BoulderColorado.
- LouisvillePublicLibrary :: PlaceLogging.
- LoveLibrary :: Main library of the UniversityOfNebraska at Lincoln. Big, architecturally abused, difficult to navigate. Most of the interesting stuff is in the North basement.
- LowMusic :: www.chairkickers.com
- LowerCase :: IdeaLogging. MajusculeAndMinuscule.
- LoyaltyDay :: www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/04/20060428-10.html
- LuePearleFoster :: WhoIs?
- LutheranCatechism :: IdeaLogging.
- LutheranChurchMissouriSynod :: An American protestant denomination. SeeAlso: WisconsinEvangelicalLutheranSynod.
- LyX :: <brennen> WareLogging.
- LyleGrayson :: <Brennen> This guy I interviewed in Montana.
- LynnMargulis :: TrackingAcademics
- LynnTownsendWhite :: TrackingWriters
- Lynx :: WareLogging. A TextBased WebBrowser.
- LynxBrowser :: <Brennen> WareLogging. TextBased.
- LyonsColorado :: PlaceLogging. In proximity to BoulderColorado, LongmontColorado, EstesParkColorado, RabbitMountain. Home of the BarkingDogCafe, StoneCupCafe, and OskarBlues.
- LyricLogging :: StateRadio, DemocracyInKind: your leader is going to speak now / everyone turn off your mind
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited June 7, 2005