Home territory of nearly, not quite, never, and one of my personal favorites, nonetheless.
- N :: Home territory of nearly, not quite, never, and one of my personal favorites, nonetheless.
- NaNo :: November is national novel writing month.
- NaNoConstraints :: (2010 NaNo)
- NaomiKlein :: TrackingWriters
- NatalieGoldberg :: TrackingWriters
- NativeAmericanHistory :: IdeaLogging, people:
- NativeDraftResistance :: ErikZissu; "Conscription, Sovereignty, and the Land".
- NativeMedicine :: UniversityOfNebraskaPress books:
- NaturalHistory :: IdeaLogging
- NaturalisticFallacy :: IdeaLogging. ''Is'' does not imply ''ought''.
- NatureVsNurture :: IdeaLogging
- NealStephenson :: TrackingWriters
- Nebraska :: PlaceLogging. Under NebraskaState, but that nomenclature kind of breaks down.
- NebraskaState :: PlaceLogging
- NebraskaStateHistoricalSociety :: www.nebraskahistory.org
- NeilGaiman :: TrackingWriters
- NeilGoodwin :: <Brennen> TrackingWriters, NativeAmericanHistory.
- NeoDarwinianSynthesis :: IdeaLogging
- NestedQuotation :: IdeaLogging, etc.
- NetcatManPage :: <Brennen> WareLogging. ManPage. netcat is a "TCP/IP swiss army knife".
- NetworkSecurityHacks :: BookLogging
- NewMexico :: PlaceLogging
- NewOrleansLouisiana :: PlaceLogging.
- NewSouth :: Music. An album by MikeWest.
- NewYork :: PlaceLogging.
- NewZealand :: ChristchurchNewZealand
- NewZealandPictures :: <Elizabeth> p1k3.com/eb
- NickHornby :: TrackingWriters.
- NickelCreek :: RequiredMusic, BluegrassMusic.
- NinaSimone :: RequiredMusic.
- NirvanaMusic :: RequiredMusic
- NoDepression :: <Brennen> Some things I would remove from the front of www.nodepression.com/
- NoDirectionHome :: Music, BobDylan.
- NoLogo :: BookLogging, IdeaLogging, NaomiKlein.
- NoLowerBound :: IdeaLogging.
- NoahLewis :: Music. MinglewoodBlues.
- NoamChomsky :: TrackingWriters. AnarchistPhilosophy. HumanNature. Connections to StevenPinker.
- NobelPrize :: <Brennen> IdeaLogging
- NobleSavage :: IdeaLogging.
- NormanOklahoma :: PlaceLogging
- NormanSolomon :: TrackingWriters
- NorthBottoms :: PlaceLogging; part of LincolnNebraska.
- NotEvenWrong :: IdeaLogging
- NoteToSelf :: If it doesn't have a whole lot of context or make any sense, it's probably here because I wanted to remember it.
- Note to self :: One way to use a wiki-like system would be as a temporary mechanism for collecting and organizing information while working on a given project or idea, refactoring to leave a residue of useful information once you're done. Marking a page as note to self could serve as notice that lists of content and thought-streams, no matter how messy, should not be destructively refactored until further notice, although constructive additions would be welcomed provided that they don't severely interfere with thought flow. (Severe interference with thought flow may often be desirable under other circumstances; it can be destructive to the kinds of projects people undertake on short notice.)
- Notebook :: WareLogging
- Notebooks :: See Notebook.
- NothingIsSacred :: IdeaLogging. SeeAlso: EverythingIsSacred.
- Nothing is sacred :: I say,
- NovelIdea :: LincolnNebraska used BookStore. Excellent. SeeAlso BluestemBooks.
- November 10 2005 :: <Molly> CA, forever, rocks my socks.
- November 10 2008 :: ElectoralCollege
- November 11 2004 :: <Brennen> VimEditor, VimCheatSheet.
- November 12 2005 :: <NotBrennen> Yeah, I recently was promoted from random office temp to software engineer (which was a mess, but that's another story). The temp agency (manpower) had a contract with the employer stating that they couldn't hire me without paying some insane price - $4,000/month for a long time. This makes sure that they keep getting their rent money for every hour I work. So beware of any promotions or changes in your job -- it's all pretty much red-tape and legal problems from day one.
- November 15 2006 :: VimEditor
- November 18 2008 :: <Molly> well, yeah. And there is absolutely nothing dorky about Led Zeppelin. Although the Me 6 years ago would have ignorantly said something quite different.
- November 20 2008 :: WebComics, VictorianRobotPorn.
- November 21 2007 :: <Brent> Cool! What is it?
- November 22 2004 :: <Kira> keep going.
- November 25 2008 :: CivilRights
- November 26 2005 :: <Molly> typical.
- November 3 2004 :: <Kira> What happened?
- November 3 2008 :: <Molly> Incredibly valid.
- November 5 2005 :: <Stephen> You can drop off the grid, how else can fugitives remain at large? :-)
- November 5 2008 :: <Saalon> ...it's a beautiful day.
- November 6 2005 :: <Brent> Woah, cool! What is it?
- November 6 2008 :: <Molly> I beg to differ. "Situation ethics" was the most coherent thing I've ever known to come from you.
- November 7 2008 :: <Jacob> i went to vote for ron paul, but when i got there i discovered i needed to vote at a different polling station. i was on my break between shifts and only had about an hour. to make matters worse because i had moved i had to vote provisionally which meant a crap load of paperwork.
- November 8 2006 :: BillRitter. See also: November 9 2006.
- November 8 2007 :: <caeb> Perhaps this plays some role in various bands playing the Midwest saying their favorite audiences are out here? Assuming, of course, that that's not said at most shows, and that it's possible to tell how annoying the crowd is from the stage.
- November 9 2006 :: BillRitter, WikipediaDump, November 8 2006.
- November 9 2010 :: <Alan> Let the Lion protect his own land. And the Seal and Emperor Penguin will assist. Aw shit Moose, really? Okay okay, you can ride in the back.
pick a name (required to comment or edit a page)
last edited June 7, 2005