Friday, October 26
technical notes for late october, or it gets dork out earlier these days
- Anno NTK - “from the people who gave you NTK: exactly the same thing, 15 years late.”
- jq, a command line JSON processor.
- dochub.io, quick documentation search for various web things.
- circuits.io, PCB design sharing.
Color schemes I am actually using:
- Tomorrow Theme - Supports lots of editors. I particularly like the Tomorrow-Night variant.
Things we sell at work I’m actually playing with:
- MaKey MaKey - Actually a decent starting point for an easy custom keyboard input device.