Thursday, April 16

variations on a theme

it is the springtime of the year
my head's been pounding all god damn day
like i drank a bunch of everclear and ran
from the cops, or some equally stupid shit
like it was 2003 all over again
but all we really did was stay up late
and watch star trek

halfway through the day i gave up and crawled
through the spinning room and my fuzzed-out
vision into bed

and woke up long after dark
fumbled my way to look out the front door
my landlord was out on his step
in the glare of the porchlights
so i walked out and now we stand smoking
in jackets too thin for the weather
while the rain turns into snow
and the snow turns back into rain

thursday, april 9

late in the afternoon, or maybe early in the evening
i'm at my kitchen table fighting back panic
or just clawing away at some kind of immutable inertia
it's hard exactly to tell which

(this is a standard affliction
of bad poets,
frustrated novelists,
mediocre programmers)

pacing a circle outside my door for the dozenth time today
the sky mottled in cool blues and grays, greening things
obvious in a wind colder than you expect

this is that season when jackets are always a little too thin,
the winter's still-piled quilts at night a little too warm
the excited clarity of one moment always fading and glitching
into the scattered uncertainty of the next


jonathanslenders/pyvim — Pure Python Vim clone.

Debian Sources | Debian Sources

Raw Sockets

Debian Jessie Releases this Weekend (and Why You Should Care)

corgi waiting for ball

Here’s another reason why not to have “newsletters” and mailing lists … #makerbusiness « Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers!

Four Days of Go

Rare Medieval Name Tags | medievalbooks

Git - Git Objects — "Git is a content-addressable filesystem. Great. What does that mean? It means that at the core of Git is a simple key-value data store. You can insert any kind of content into it, and it will give you back a key that you can use to retrieve the content again at any time."

Glowing Bear

martanne/vis — a vim like text editor

RobustIRC - IRC without netsplits

Light up your Flying Disc

"Almost too tasteless for words" | MetaFilter

Extras! | Adafruit PiTFT - 2.8" Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi | Adafruit Learning System

LambdaConf 2015: Bigger, Better, Boulder (May 22-24, 2015)

1:35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | MetaFilter


Home — Predict the Sky

On MicroSD Problems « bunnie's blog

didintreadlol.gif (GIF Image, 415 × 306 pixels)

Hiw0gLw.gif (GIF Image, 460 × 210 pixels) — "I ALMOST GAVE A FUCK"

Pelican Yawning

Every Time You Look at it You See Something Better. - GIF on Imgur

We put a chip in it!