Wednesday, September 5, 19:21 CDT
It's been a hot, uneventful day. I've managed mostly to go to class, mess with the computer, and listen to some music. It could be worse.
A brief, disjointed list of stuff I've been listening to lately:
- Feeder -
Seven Days in the Sun
- Stereophonics -
Hurry Up and Wait,
Local Boy in the Photograph
- The Jealous Sound -
Courage Was Confused,
What's Wrong is Everywhere
- Weezer -
El Scorcho('specially the acoustic version)
- Pete Yorn -
Life on a Chain,
New Enough to Know Nothing At All,
- The Snatch soundtrack, especially:
- Oasis -
Fuckin' in the Bushes
- Overseer -
- Oasis -
- Boa - Duvet (serial experiments: lain opening theme)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The Grateful Dead - American Beauty
- Arlo Guthrie - Arlo Guthrie's Greatest Hits
- Blur - the best of (How did I not know, after hearing song 2, that these guys rule?)
- Nirvana - Whatever Jeremy happens to play
I've been messing with the computer instead of actually using it to produce something because, while I'm loving KDE2 right now, the fancy, cleverly designed sound server keeps dying in a spectacular burst of CPU overload.
Ah well; nothing can ever be perfect, and I have to say that at this point, KDE is probably the best desktop environment I've ever used.