Friday, August 29
Woohoo! mIRC 5.1 was released yesterday. It's got some nifty new features, the usual bug fixes, and a new icon. (The icon grows on you, honest.) Since I like making pointless lists, here's a "cool changes in mIRC" list:
- That annoying action bug has been fixed, so you can turn queries in active window back on.
- An address book.
- What you're currently typing stays in the buffer if you use the arrow key or ctrl+arrow key shortcuts.
- Maybe this is my imagination, but you can actually tell that it runs faster at times.
- /clipboard command that lets you copy text to the clipboard.
- It can handle floating point numbers!