Sunday, October 14
The other month, I happened to subscribe to Danny Yee's book review mailing list. I mostly ignore the dozen or so lists I'm still on, and I'm not sure why I felt this would be any different, but I've found myself paying attention every time a review shows up.
Recent volumes have included:
- Erdös on Graphs: His Legacy of Unsolved Problems
- An Introduction to Nervous Systems
- Religion and African Civil Wars
- Bridges, Law and Power in Medieval England, 700-1400
- A Natural History of Families
I have yet to track down any of these books and actually read them, but I feel just a tiny bit smarter knowing they exist.